Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hopeful Contents

I am hoping to be able to control the contents of this blog. I suppose that I will have to learn how to delete the unwanted pop-ups that are trying to sell me or others their ideas of what my blog should look like. When I succeed then I will be in control. Comments on any post that I or my wife Betty makes are always welcome.
I will try, each time I post, in a spot called 'Proverbs' to add a thought, reflection, or observation on live that may be of some value to someone. It will always be of value to me, so if you think it is dumb, corny, or a waste of space, just don't bother reading it. I do not have any particular person in mind when these posts are written.
TODAY'S PROVERB: 'Observe the postage stamp, it's success in reaching it's destination depends upon it's ability to stick to one thing until it gets there.'

No comments: