Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Getting Smarter

Ah, youth! Between Sunday (Easter) afternoon at our family combined birthday get-to-gether at my son David's house, where I had the opportunity to get some private tutoring by Scott Vreeken, the computer whiz, and this evening (Tues. 3-25-08) when Betty and I visited Scott & Casey and delivered Easter goodies to their two sons, Jackson and Jeffrey Allen, I have started to grasp some of the basics of the computer. Thank You Scott. Actually, I got the first real boost, I think, on Thursday night at Ryan Mattson's house when Betty & I were visiting with Ryan and Laura M. while we delivered some Easter goodies to their two daughters, Hannah and Emma. My education was in the field of Blogs. So, in less than one week, the mystery that I have been reading about and trying to create for over three weeks, (and getting nowhere, I might add) is now a reality. The secret is to have loving, helpful Grandsons.

No comments: